Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Costumes

Ladies (and gentlemen), is it me are costumes for this one day of year event getting sexier and sexier. Or should I say more and more outragous. I really shouldn't be critizing what women waer for I too participate in the festivites in a hot getup. for the sixth ( yes, sixth) year in a row I was Victoria's Secret angel. Had the wings, heels, robe and matching gown- in other words, the full nine yards.

Why got through so much trouble you might ask? I think my answer will be the same as other women. the 31st of October give us the chance to have a safe outlet to project an image of ourselves. It's a chance to have fun and to be creative, which bring me to an article that was written by the New York Times last Sunday. Essentially what it boils down to is that woman want a chance to be a see themselves a a vixen or sex kitten without the stigma of being lableled a slut or whore.

How I see it is this, ladies, whatever or whoever you chose to be this Haloween this year, rock those costumes proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home